Specializing in All Types of Personal Injury Cases
We promptly resolve our cases for the most money possible, and we provide fast and courteous service to our clients while we aggressively represent their interest against insurance companies.
At Choyce Law Firm we are here to maximize the dollar amount paid to you for your California personal injury. We promise you that you will work closely with us during all phases of your claim process. You will always have your calls answered promptly by the attorney working with you on your case.
Unlike many law firms, we will fight to reduce your medical bill reimbursement because the amount reduced goes directly into your pocket, and there is no additional accident lawyer fees for the help.
THE CHOYCE LAW FIRM
711 Jefferson, Suite 204
Fairfield, CA 94533
Call Us Now
Injured in an Accident?
GET HELP TODAY
Fill out this form to request a
FREE CONSULTATION with an attorney.
(All fields are required)
Before you hire an attorney, read this important message:
Someone else injured your body or mind. It was their fault, not yours. The other person likely has insurance to compensate you for your injury. But here lies the problem. The insurance company holding the insurance policy for the other person has “adjusters” whose job is to pay you as little as possible to settle your claim.
Example: A person rear ends you and they have an insurance policy for $30,000.00. Your injuries justify payment of the $30,000.00 directly to you. The job of the insurance company’s “adjuster” is to try to pay you the lowest amount possible under the $30,000.00. The adjuster doesn’t acknowledge that your health is your most important asset. Their sole mission is to save the company as much money as possible.
This immediately levels the playing field with the insurance company. Before hiring the lawyer, adjusters would pay only “nuisance value” for your claim. Nuisance value is the amount that will make you go away, irrespective of your actual loss. The adjuster knows that if you do not have a California injury attorney, you pose little threat of fighting the case or taking the case to trial. There is simply no reason for the insurance company to pay you more than nuisance value.
Because we truly care about helping our clients, we have had amazing results. Here are some recent examples. Please call and we will be happy to give you names and phone numbers of satisfied clients.
- A client was injured on a motorcycle when a car pulled out in front of the motorcycle. Our client suffered serious injury and has made a great recovery, now returning to his leisure activities of boating and ATV riding. The result was a $1.6 million settlement.*
- Our office fought for a child who was bitten by a neighbor’s dog. We were able to obtain $275,000 for the child.*
- A recent broadside collision resulted in knee surgery for one of our plaintiffs and $100,000 [in damages].*
- Our office represented a family in a wrongful death action and fought to get the insurance company to pay out a million dollar settlement.*
- A recent client had fibromyalgia (chronic pain syndrome) and was in an auto accident. Many of her symptoms were identical to her fibromyalgia. We were still able to obtain a settlement of $35,000.*
- A client of ours was driving when a car pulled in front of his truck, he had a back injury but did not require surgery, we “busted” the entire insurance policy of $100,000.*
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.